Monday, June 19, 2017

Untitled Unblog Unpost #4

No post this week (outside of this post telling you that there isn't a post . . .)

Why? Because on Sunday, when I usually write, we were over my sister's house celebrating Father's Day and my brother-in-law's birthday. 

My father is 81 years old. 81. Somebody better tell him that. He still acts like a man who JUST retired.

What an awesome man. Still married to my mom. Still grandfather to wonderful grandchildren. Still an example of honor and integrity.

I know there are many who cannot say the same. To you I say, BE that person of honor and integrity. And if you are like me (without children), still BE that person of honor and integrity. Someone else's kid may need that example.

Happy Father's Day.

-j.p.

© Emittravel 2017

1 comment: