Monday, May 2, 2011

Stuff My Brain Says

For those who have been reading this blog will note that I tend to write sometimes long, but always well-thought out articles. I normally don't post a link to an article, or a picture, with a comment or two. The bright side is that you the reader get to read articles that try to establish a point or two. The not-so bright side is that I find that I'm posting once or twice a month.

I was having a conversation with my wife, a.k.a "my better half", and she noted that I've been posting short quips to my Facebook page that I don't post to this blog. She stated that the comments are quick, poignant, and sometimes funny, and would give readers of my blog other insights into MHBAO. In other words, give them spoon fulls instead of steam shovel fulls all of the time. Keep writing the full articles, but eliminate the larger gaps between posts.

She is not only beautiful, but extremely wise.

So, in being the good husband and actually LISTENING to my wife, I will start posting these thoughts under the heading of "Stuff My Brain Says". Some will be posted as they strike me, others will be from some of the previous comments I've made on Facebook.

So here is the first installment of "Stuff My Brain Says". Enjoy!

"What? What do you mean: 72 sturgeons?!?" - Osama bin Laden (in honor of his death and burial at sea)

© Emittravel 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment