Sunday, March 26, 2017

Untitled Unblog Unpost #4

This morning (Sunday) I had the opportunity to pull out the harmonicas (and various percussion instruments) and play with a wonderful group of folks at their church. Afterwards a bunch of us went out to a barbecue place for a bit too much food. What's the perfect follow up? A nap, of course.

Unfortunately, the nap turned into a continuation of last night's sleep. I found that when I woke up someone emptied my brain box and replaced it with an equal sized block of stale sponge cake. Makes trying to write something clever and/or profound a bit tricky.

http://sotongcooks.blogspot.com/ (not stale!)

So, no blog post this week. You can always go back and check out some of my previous writings (and see if I was able to write something clever and/or profound with the normal brain box contents): My Humble But Accurate Opinion

Until next time, love each other.

-j.p.

©Emittravel 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment